Pacific SPS1-E Hinged Door Set -/90/60 Installation
This tool is designed to filter the available results as you search. Once you have applied a filter, you may need to reset the filter to be able to see all other available options.
Installation wall framing requirements
Pacific SPS1-E Hinged Door Set -/90/60
Frame materials available:
- EGZ - 2.0mm
- Cold rolled galvanized - 2.0mm
- Jamb fixings at 600mm centres nominal
- Expansion anchors eg. M10 countersunk 'Ramset' Dynabolts
- M12 countersunk masonry screwbolts (through adjustable spacer fixing bracket)
Head Fixing (minimum):
- Single door - none required.
- Paired door - single central fastener required.
To obtain an insulation rating, the steel frame must be packed with either;
- Plasterboard (30 minutes)
- Ceramic fibre blanket (30 minutes)
- Grout (60 minutes)
No frame packing equals no insulation rating (i.e. -/xx/-)