Pacific F0.5-AP Access Panel -/30/30sm
The F0.5 AP Access Panel is a fire rated wall panel screw-fixed into a timber frame. Access panels are outside the scope of NZS 4520 and are therefore not labelled.
|Wall Type||Fire Resistance Rating
|Steel Stud Wall||-/30/30sm||2400||1050|
|Timber Stud Wall||-/30/30sm||2400||1050|
- The ‘sm’ above denotes that the panel is available as a smoke control panel.
- Timber Veneers
The leaf edges listed below are available for this panel.
Frame Types & Profiles
The timber frame profiles listed below are available for this panel.
The F0.5 AP Access Panel is not available in a steel frame.
Timber Frames may be connected to timber stud, steel stud or concrete/masonry. Steel frames may be connected to timber stud and masonry (not steel stud). The minimum specification for each wall type is:
- Precast concrete (100mm thickness) or grouted blockwork (190mm thickness).
- Timber framing, minimum ex 75x50, with minimum lining thickness of 10mm Fyreline Gib Board® each side in accordance with Winstone Wallboards’ GBT30.
- Steel stud framing lined with Gib Board® in accordance with Winstone Wallboards’ GBS30 or higher, where the opening for the door is framed out with full height timber stud and a timber lintel.
- Universal Wall systems GBUW30a or GBUW30b
- Installation in wall types outside the scope of (1), (2) and (3) above is possible provided the door set is built into a wall of minimum specification (1), (2) or (3) extending a minimum of 300mm each side of the frame and to a full height of stud. This wall segment may then be abutted and joined to the non-complying wall.
Technical Compliance Statement
The system is an approved variation of the Pacific F0.5 door set, which has been fire tested to AS1530.4 and BS476.22.